Photographer Daniel Eden creates memorable images for weddings, as he does in the vast array of other professional photographic work he undertakes for clients. He holds a Visual Arts Degree and works for an array of companies and organisations, and for regional hotels including Marriott, Renaissance and Holiday Inn.
- He offers informal but detailed pre-wedding discussions to ensure your wedding is unique to you. Daniel works with each couple to make your special day individual and enjoyable.
- He has a transparent pricing structure to fit your wedding budget, and is happy to discuss personal requests. Daniel works within your time-programme on the day, unobtrusively capturing all the day’s highlights.
- Daniel is well-organised to give you confidence and help everything run smoothly, and quick-thinking and creative to capture those special moments forever.
- He is approachable and patient with couples and their families and friends and blends in comfortably at all weddings.
- Daniel has a wide understanding of wedding traditions and demands, and has covered a variety of ceremonies including Jewish, Chinese, Hindu and Muslim.
- Experience has taught Daniel how to handle any unexpected situations that can occur on such an important and busy day. He keeps a cool head – and a steady hand on the camera!
- Says Daniel: “I enjoy working with couples to help them ensure that this is their special day, just how they want it, and that I capture exactly the right images from it.”